segunda-feira, 6 de julho de 2020

6 julho 2020


Friendly Maths - ERASMUS +  


The trip to Italy, for the 1st Meeting of the Erasmus + project, Friendly maths, was truly amazing and I deeply appreciate being given the opportunity to live this experience. I learned so much about the country and its culture, saw so many beautiful things and places and met some of the most amazing people.
The balance between work and leisure time was perfect and the food was really good! I was so well welcomed to the family that hosted me that I honestly felt at home and I’ll never forget them.
I wish I could have stayed there for longer! Hopefully I may have another chance to do something like this in the future.


A viagem a Itália, para participar no 1º Encontro do projeto Erasmus+, Friendly Maths, foi simplesmente fantástica e agradeço muito por me ter sido dada a oportunidade de viver esta experiência. Aprendi tanto sobre o país e a sua cultura, vi coisas e lugares tão bonitos e conheci algumas pessoas fantásticas.
O balanço entre o tempo de trabalho e de lazer foi perfeito e a comida era muito boa! Fui tão bem recebida pela família que me acolheu que me senti em casa e sei que nunca os esquecerei.
Gostava de ter podido ficar lá por mais tempo! Pode ser que tenha outra hipótese de viver outra experiência destas no futuro.

Maria João Silva, 11A




Three weeks ago, I participated in the project Erasmus+, Friendly maths, in Italy.
I had really great expectations, which were perfectly met during that fantastic week.
It is true that it felt a little awkward at first because I barely understood Italian and my host family couldn’t speak English. But as I spent more time with them, we found a way to communicate by gestures or simple words and they were really nice and understanding. I also had an incredible time perceiving a different culture from the eyes of a native and not a tourist.
As for school, it was amazing. It is at least three times the size of ours and there are many vending machines. However, there isn’t a canteen but that isn’t really relevant because in Italy there are only classes in the morning, so they don’t really need to eat at school.
Besides the great facilities, the students and teachers were really easy to socialize with and were always there to help us. What I loved the most were our meetings after activities, where almost everyone was together and having a good time, forgetting about our different origins and, of course, the food was wonderful.
The worst part was probably the last day. The separation was terrible and I started missing everybody right after I left but I know that one day I’ll be able to see them again so, instead of being sad, I should be happy for having experienced such an awesome and inspiring week abroad.

Mariana Sousa, 11A







Ação de Curta Duração: CLIL in Primary School

Com o objetivo de disseminar as aprendizagens, inseridas na formação europeia, financiada pelo projeto Erasmus +, em modalidade de Jobshadowing, concretizada entre 5 e 9 de março, na escola Colegi Mare de Deu del Carme Terrassa, Barcelona, no âmbito do projeto TIES – Training and Innovating to Ensure Success, realizou-se, na Escola EBI do Ave do AEPL, nos dias 30 de janeiro e 7 de fevereiro, a Ação de Curta Duração (ACD), certificada, intitulada “CLIL in Primary School”, tendo como formadores os professores Manuela Lourenço, Fernando Fernandes, Ana Teixeira, José Queirós e Paula Dias.
O programa da formação incluiu um “enquadramento teórico acerca da abordagem CLIL, uma oferta formativa de futuro”, cujos princípios chave são: a cognição, o conteúdo, a comunicação e a cultura; e a sua importância no desenvolvimento das competências do século XXI, como a aprendizagem integrada. Assim como a linguagem & literacia/transferibilidade; a criatividade & pensamento crítico; e a saúde e bem-estar. Este enquadramento teórico esteve a cargo da professora Manuela Lourenço. Seguiu-se a intervenção do professor Fernando Fernandes, que desenvolveu o tema Compatibilidades entre CLIL e Educação Física – uma realidade no AEPL”. Por fim, a professora Ana Teixeira fez a “apresentação de um exemplo prático de uma atividade desenvolvida no Colégio Mari deu Del Carme, em Terrassa, Barcelona”, tendo por base a abordagem CLIL. Após estas intervenções, no dia trinta de janeiro, organizaram-se grupos de trabalho, para a criação/planificação de uma atividade CLIL, direcionada para o ensino primário.
Posteriormente, depois do trabalho concretizado, os intervenientes apresentaram, no dia sete de fevereiro, a planificação e a atividade, entretanto postas em prática nas aulas, tendo envolvido as professoras titulares e a professora de língua inglesa.   

A Coordenadora
Manuela Lourenço